PREMESE AFRICA DEVELOPMENT COURSES REGISTERED BY TECHNICAL & VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING AUTHORITY (TVETA) AND MINISTRY OF EDUCATION 2018
PREMESE is an acronym that stands for Prime Education and Mentorship Service. We are specialised in training in the following areas: Community Development, Community Health, Project Management, Social Work, Business Studies, Human Resource Management, Peace and Conflict Mediation, Disaster Management, Counseling Psychology, Management of HIV/ AIDS, Sales & Marketing, Early Childhood Development and Education (KNEC and Montessori Teachers Training).
PREMESE was first registered in Kenya as a Company Limited by Guarantee in 1992. Eight years later (January 2000) PREMESE was re-registered as PREMESE Africa, a Participatory Development Training and Evaluation Services Institute.
On completion of our Diplomas, a large number of our graduates have been admitted in Local and Overseas Universities to pursue Bachelor of Arts and Master’s Degrees in the above listed fields of specialization. Our past students have written to us from virtually all the Universities in this country and beyond where they have been admitted into various degree programmes. Many are now working in Bilateral-government Programmes, NGOs, Faith-based Organisations and CBOs within Eastern Africa region. Most work in Kenya, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Burundi and Rwanda. We have some working in Malawi and Mozambique of Central Africa and Gambia in West Africa. Most of our graduates enter into these organisations as interns looking for post-college attachment but end up securing jobs for themselves in the same organisations as a result of sterling performance.
Premese Africa Development Institute Courses Offered In 2018 and Beyond
Department of Community Based Development Concentrations:
- Certificate in Community Based Development
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Counseling Psychology
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Disaster Preparedness and Management
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Community Health and Development
Department of Business Administration Concentrations:
- Certificate in Business Administration.
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management.
- Human Resource Management
Department of Early Childhood Education
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education (ECDE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
Premese Africa Development Institute Campuses and Location
College Name: Premese Africa Development Institute
County: Nairobi County
Physical Address: Villa Franca 80; Imara Daima Campus, Nairobi
Postal Address: P.O. Box 26061, Nairobi, 00504
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Website: www.premeseafrica.ac.ke; www.premeseschools.co.ke
M PESA TILL AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENT: TILL NUMBER:558557